The process from start to finish when ordering your wedding cake with Choccolotties…
Here at Choccolotties I understand that your wedding day is going to be one of the most important events in your life and because of that everything needs to be perfect. Having organised my own wedding, I also understand how overwhelming it can feel and how important it is to choose suppliers that are professional and experienced. If you choose suppliers that are professional, they will take away any stresses or concerns that you might have about their particular field. Therefore when you order your wedding cake with me, you can be confident in the knowledge that I will look after you, I’ll organise everything you need for your wedding cake and will deliver and set up a showstopper that will be gorgeous for your wedding day and taste amazing too.
Booking your wedding cake with Choccolotties
- If you have checked out my work and you are happy with what you see, you can make your initial enquiry via the enquiry form on my website or send your enquiry to me via email email@example.com
- I will check all of the information provided and may ask further questions to get a more accurate view on your design choice for a quotation.
- Once you are happy with the quote, I will encourage you to book in to secure your date. This will be a £100 non-refundable and non-transferable fee and will guarantee your wedding cake slot in my diary.
- Once your booking fee has been paid, I will ask you to choose 3 flavours from my Flavour menu for your cake sample box. The cake sample box contains 6 different cake samples to help you choose your final flavours for your big day. These are provided at set periods throughout the year and you will be advised when the next available batch will be.
Choosing your wedding cake flavours and style
- If you are having a sugarpaste finished cake, you will be offered an hour’s wedding consultation with me at my home, where we’ll meet face to face so I can get a better understanding of your wedding theme and your style as a couple. At this consultation I will ask you to provide colour swatches, wedding stationery and anything else that you might like me to complement in the final design of your cake. I will use these items and our discussion to help create your final design.
If you are unable to meet face to face due to distance, I do offer Zoom consultations.
- When you’ve tried the cake samples, I will ask you for your final choice of flavours for each tier of your cake. Once this is confirmed I will send over the final design with every detail.
- Then it may be a while before we need to speak to each other again. I’ll then be in touch 1 month before your wedding, this is when your final balance will be due. It will also be a good opportunity for us to run through your final details to confirm everything is as it should be
On your wedding day
- Once your final payment has been received, I will then start making arrangements with your suppliers, (venue, florist, photographer) to find out all I need to know, so I can ensure a smooth set up and delivery.
- I normally contact you again a couple of days before your wedding to let you know everything is in safe hands.
- When your big day comes, I will deliver and set up your cake for you and will take lots of photos/ videos to send over to you.
- I will then leave it safely at the venue and will be in touch a short while afterwards to see how it all went and to hear all about your special day.
“I chose Keeley at Choccolotties to make our wedding cake based on her outstanding reputation in the area initially. Then I tasted her cakes and she was then a non-negotiable in our wedding plans. She is unbelievably talented, professional and just so friendly and approachable. I’ve since ordered cupcakes and other treats from her and everything she makes is delicious. I recommend her to everyone when someone is looking for a cake maker.”Charlotte & Rob, Marble white wedding cake
Hopefully, that explains everything you need to know about the order process with Choccolotties, if you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to let me know.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.