I used to always remember these Lotus biscuits as a kid, my Mum would let me have them if they came with her coffee.
More recently Biscoff seems to have made a bit of a Bang in the baking world and everyone has realised that anything Lotus Biscoff related is guaranteed to be absolutely amazing! So a couple of years ago, I started offering Lotus cupcakes and they were so popular, that I introduced it to my wedding cake flavours and it is now up there as one of my most popular flavours!!
The Lotus Biscoff Rocky Road is a little square of deliciousness and it goes perfectly with a cuppa… So if you love Biscoff as much as me, you’ll give this recipe a go and you certainly won’t regret it!!
- 500g white chocolate (chopped)
- 50g butter
- 100g Lotus Biscoff Spread
- 225g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits (broken into pieces)
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 25g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits (crushed)
- 25g Lotus Biscoff Spread (melted)
- Line an 8”-10” square tin/ roasting tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a large Pyrex or ceramic bowl, add 50g butter, 500g white chocolate (chopped/broken into small pieces) and 100g Lotus Biscoff Spread.
- Place the bowl over a pan of boiling water, and make sure the bowl isn’t touching the water. Allow the steam from the pan to melt the contents of the bowl. This will take a little while to melt completely, stir with a spatula until it’s all completely melted. If you would prefer to use a microwave to melt the chocolate and butter, put the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes, then stir for 30 seconds, if there are still lumps, microwave in 10-second bursts until it’s completely melted.
- Pour your crushed biscuits and mini marshmallows into the chocolate mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Pour your Rocky Road mixture into your lined tin and squash it all down with a spatula until level and even.
- Melt your biscoff spread in a small bowl or cup in the microwave for 10 secs, just until it is runny and easily pourable.
- Drizzle the melted spread over the top of the Rocky Road and sprinkle the crushed biscuits on top.
- Pop it in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set, then remove and cut into 16 portions.
Don’t forget to tag @Choccolotties in your photos on social media – links below.
Love, Keeley x